The leader in real-time cold temperature monitoring system for fleets, cold stores and manufacturing.
Our state-of-the-art Cooltrax cold temperature monitoring system allows you to track temperature sensitive products like never before. By combining active RF technology with internet-based tracking software, product temperatures can be captured and reported automatically in real-time – whether from inside a reefer, a distribution center or a refrigerated retail cabinet. A single interface provides access to this data from around the globe, 24/7.
From perishable foods through to pharmaceuticals, Cooltrax cold temperature monitoring system serves diverse needs of our clients across every part of the cold chain:
Six reasons to use Cooltrax
- Better shelf life. Fresher safer products
- Reduce costs. Longer shelf life generates increased profit
- Less waste. Enhanced environmental and financial performance
- Real-time response. Take immediate action when an incident occurs, not when it is too late
- Greater transparency. Know the current status of your products, assets and people 24/7
- Meeting regulatory requirements. Stay up to date with industry standards to protect your brand
Fresh inTransit – transport applications including road trailers, rail containers and sea containers
Fresh inStore – retail environment applications including enclosed merchandising cabinets, cool stores and freezers
Fresh inSide – supply chain applications for managing product surface and core temperatures in transport, storage and retail
Ready to try Cooltrax for 30 days? Get started today!